Apply Now with 3 Steps
- Sign up for Enlightened Fiber and
- Enroll in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
- Visit ACP Program to submit your application
- Contact Woodruff Electric Cooperative with your application ID
What Is It?
A program designated by the Federal Communications Commission to help low-income households pay for broadband service and internet connected devices. The benefit provides a discount of up to $30 per month for eligible households.
Who Can Get It?
An eligible household must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Has an income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Participates in certain government assistance programs: SNAP, WIC, SSI, Medicaid, or other programs
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Participates in the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch or Breakfast Program
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- If you or your child or dependent already receives a Lifeline benefit
What Do You Get?
If your household is eligible, you can receive:
- Up to $30 per month discount on your internet service
- Up to $75 per month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer(with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
The Affordable Connectivity Program is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household.
For more information, see the Affordable Connectivity Program Consumer FAQ.